Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, £45,000 + OTE £80,000
My client is a well-established leading Market Research agency that has been around for well over 30 years. They deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports across a range of industry sectors.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing agency. The role will focus on working within New Business Team and help support the Business Development Director and other more junior members of the team, ideally the right candidate will have a proven track record within business development and a commercial mindset.
What they would like from you?
- Individual contributor, able to develop business independently and ready for hands-on work
- Solid experience in business services and/or consulting and/or market research industry, and/or other relevant industry
- Strong connections with clients specifically in consumer electronics, media, advertisement, entertainment fields and/or adjacent industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset and down-to-earth work approach
- Commercial mindset, value added sales understanding and ability to sell the solution
- Positive attitude and commitment to the business
- Stable experience and focus on long-term development
- High ethical standards, integrity, transparency to fit in the international environment
To find out more about this great role and the benefits please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via