Junior Account Executive x 2
Brilliant Junior Account Manager role with one of the largest further education institutions in London, managing events and producing marketing collateral across departments...
Junior Account Executive x 2 - £25,000-£27,500 - London
Our client is a further education organisation with colleges in Camden and Westminster offering courses to 16-18 year olds and adult learners, including BTECs, A-Levels, Apprenticeships, Foundation Degrees, Access to HE, Higher Education, Distance Learning, Employability Training and Short Courses, as well as bespoke training for employers.
In this Junior Account Manager role you will be working across several higher education colleges, and will be doing the following:
- Creating a strategic plan to target schools across London to promote courses for 14-19 year olds
- Also creating a strategic plan to promote Adult Courses, targeting job centres and other channels
- Visting schools and other events, promoting each college's courses and services
- Helping organise, set up and attend college open days across departments
- Helping each college and educational department deliver recruitment targets through marketing collateral, both online and off-line to include: social media, website, email, brochures and prospectuses
To be successful in this Junior Account Manager role you MUST have:
- Ability to present to a range of different audiences of all ages and levels including children, adults and key stakeholders
- Excellent people skills and natural confidence
- Experience organising events/meetings and used to getting things done
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and push back when necessary
- Fantastic copywriting skills and great verbal and written English
- Good understanding of digital marketing including social, web and email
If this Junior Account Manager role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Junior Account Executive x 2 - £25,000-£27,500 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.