Experienced professional services marketer required for a leading independent firm of chartered surveyors and technical specialists located close to Waterloo. You'll be the sole marketer for this unique organisation for which digital technology and innovation forms a part of the company's core service delivery.
Marketing Manager - £40,000-£50,000 - London
You'll have experience in digital marketing, social media, PR and events, exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to develop engaging strategies for communications with clients and prospective clients. Key responsibilities include:
- clearly articulate company positioning across marketing channels
- plan and execute integrated multi-channel campaigns
- collateral development
- identification of PR opportunities and planning
- management of social media channels
- event and exhibition support including collateral, logistics and sponsorship packages
- align marketing and communications with extended group of companies, working cross-functionally and sharing best practice
You MUST HAVE:
- experience marketing a law firm, accountancy firm, chartered surveyors, architects or management consultancy
- end to end integrated campaign management experience
- confident stakeholder management skills
- excellent written skills for complex copywriting
Marketing Manager - £40,000-£50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.