Content and Digital Marketing Manager - award winning consultancy
OK folks, this is a very rare opportunity that will see you in a client-side role but working for a London based award-winning consultancy as a Content and Digital Marketing Manager.
About the consultancy:
Well to put it bluntly this consultancy works with a number of well-known global brands to helps them to better understand their customers and what matters to them most. It really is very intriguing what they do and HOW they do it, we must say!
Established about 30 years ago, this multi-million-pound consultancy are a team of about 60 strong who cover everything from strategy, insight, marketing and creative. With a high retention rate, they are also very strong believers in investing in people. In fact, they have a programme dedicated to this very purpose to help everyone develop themselves.
Our client is already highly regarded within the industry and what to continue to be a distinctive brand with magnetic appeal to decision makers in the brand, marketing, strategy and customer functions or major organisations.
They already work on an international scale but want to reach out even further and increase their global footprint.
The core purpose of this role as Content and Digital Marketing Manager is to manage and drive all aspects of their content and digital marketing strategy, to fully leverage their consultancy services and to demonstrate progress towards their overall goals.
- Deliver the marketing plan with assistance from the leadership team
- Creation of relevant content, that is appropriate to the brand, via website, digital marketing and social media channels
- Build substance behind the consultancy proposition via a mix of on and off-line collateral
- Tracking the performance of their digital marketing and social media activity
- Increasing internal awareness of and engagement with their marketing strategy, activities and performance, working with the insight teams
- Liaising with external partners including lead generation, creative and digital to ensure timely supply of collateral, specifically supporting bid management and sales activities
To be suitable for this role you will have all the regular requirements that you see in most jobs ads…. Enthusiasm, organised, energy blah blah blah… and yes there is a beautiful job spec waiting for you should you apply and qualify.
However, lets break this down to simple English… you need to be dam good at copywriting, have a background in any of the following; journalism, PR, CRM, social media or strategy. And most of all know what you’re talking about when it comes to digital marketing within a B2B environment. If you’ve got that can do attitude and like playing with others then the rest to be honest will be a breeze.
In return for your craft and vision as a Content and Digital Marketing Manager our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £45-50k plus a wide array of benefits.
If you think you might be the Content and Digital Marketing Manager we are looking for then send me, Nick Poublan, your CV by clicking on the apply button below.
Look forward to chatting with you soon.