Content & Social Media Executive
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Content & Social Media Exec to help deliver written, image and video content for new start-up A PLACE LESS ORDINARY. (aplo.co helps people to discover the most creative and extraordinary places to sleep, eat, drink, work etc in London and beyond.)
You’ll be savvy about digital marketing, social media, producing content. You’ll be particularly confident with copywriting and helping speedily put together reviews, write-ups, and coming up with ideas to do with hotels, bars, restaurants, events etc. You will be interested in design, architecture, travel, hotels, food & drink, fashion, photography, unique experiences, pop ups etc. You must live this life, authentic passion is key!
You will be working within a small team where content will be created and distributed in a smart coherent way, in order to inspire and engage new and existing community members. Responsibilities will include; researching about places, delivering the content strategy and content calendar, brainstorming fresh ideas, managing content outputs (inc images, video, interactive), writing copy/ blog posts/ CRM newsletters/ features/ comms with community members etc. Helping the social media and paid team to distribute content in a smart and efficient system. You’ll also be responsible for the daily uploading of content into the CMS (content management system). You’ll also be identifying trends, using insights; keeping up-to-date with new technologies, and demonstrating your understanding of social platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Able to work in a high pressure, ever changing creative environment with the ability to manage and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and confidence to drive/ input in creative and marketing discussions.
- Ability to develop ideas and communicate these with other team members and talent when on set.
- Excellent written skills will be required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ambition and upbeat energy (ok, not skills, but required anyway!)