Better Placed are pleased to be in partnership with a successful software business based in Huddersfield who are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join the team. Marketing is essential for the business, ensuring that they deliver a powerful but effective vision to their clients. Working within a small, but busy in-house team this role requires a dynamic individual with solid online and offline marketing campaign experience.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Produce content for both online and offline campaigns
- Create artwork for email, print and website
- Manage delivery and scheduling of email and social media campaigns
- Produce internal and external collateral (flyers, brochures, case studies)
- Help with creative writing whilst working to brand guidelines
- Carry out data analytics to help demonstrate the success and impact of campaigns
To be considered for this Marketing Executive position it is a necessity that you have strong creative design skills; experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator). It is crucial that you have previously carried out digital marketing campaigns across website, social media and email. If you're an organised individual, have a good attention to detail and thrive on working within a hands-on marketing position then please get in touch.
This role is based on the outskirts of Huddersfield so will require you to drive. Commutable form surrounding areas including Leeds, Elland, Halifax, Rochdale and Bradford. The salary is paying between £20,000 to £24,000