ACCOUNT MANAGER / PRODUCER – EXPERIENTIAL/EVENTS - FMCG - CONTRACT INITIALLY
ACCOUNT MANAGER / PRODUCER – EXPERIENTIAL/EVENTS - FMCG
Experiential/events agency are looking for an experienced, confident and dynamic brand literate/ experiential Account Manager with a proven ability to develop client relationships and accounts across multiple sectors, particularly FMCG. Initially a contract role with a view to going temp to perm for the right candidate.
Able to create and deliver on client development plans and strategies you are also equally at home rolling your sleeves up and mucking in on the detail of projects to make sure we create something we as an agency are proud of!
Good knowledge of production as well as complete understanding of client & account management. This is a hands on role that requires close teamwork and exceptional attention to detail.
You will have a full 360-degree understanding of your projects and also of the wider projects in the events team. You will be able to dip in and out of projects as needed.
Most of all, you will be a nice person and a solid safe pair of hands that delivers for our clients, on budget and with a smile on your face!!
- Buzzy and happening agency
- Clients across entertainment, lifestyle, sports, FMCG
- Established and award winning
- Great offices, great people, great clients
- Day to day project lead and contact for direct client
- Lead weekly client status calls
- Creating contact reports after meetings with the client
- Oversee timelines ensuring campaign is progressing as planned and client is kept informed of key milestones
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, ensuring that agency values are upheld whilst ensuring client understands what is being said
- Develop client relationships beyond meetings – take an active interest in them and understand their behaviours/what makes them tick
- Own & manage timeline, ensuring all departments are feeding into this and kept informed of changes to timings/critical milestones and the client is provided with an up to date timeline on a weekly basis
- Updating the status doc at the end of the week ready to be sent Monday morning/early afternoon
- Run weekly internal team status meetings
- Attention to detail with internal and external documents e.g. formatting, spelling – requiring minimal change
- Be aware of the audience in all communication, especially written.
- Developing post activity debrief report & attend debrief meeting
- Support AD and SAM day to day
- Line Manage an AE / intern, delegating and supporting as required
- Checking the creative schedule daily and flagging to the team upcoming requirements
- Booking resource with creative when required and keeping them in formed on progress
- Creating briefing documents with minimal amends to the documentation by SAM/AD
- Booking face to face WIPs with internal teams
- Manage creative development – design, artwork & comms – through to delivery ensuring print timings are met
- Chasing the creative team for the finalised creative
- Critically feedback on creative to ensure best final result
- Save presentations on server & check over the presentation for spellings
- Good knowledge of production methods and practical knowledge of creative builds
- Liaising with production suppliers to ensure cost effective & creative production solutions
- Manage suppliers onsite and have good knowledge & onsite experience of leading an on-site build, live event & de-rig
- Researching suppliers and collating information
- Daily management of supplier relationships to get the best quotation/service, always seeking 3 quotes
- Creating overviews of supplier information for the client to have a clear understanding of delivery and cost
- Ensuring deliverables are met e.g. reports promised weekly
- Developing agency fee tables and production budget
- Responsible for budget development & day to day management including approving orders, invoicing & reconciliations
- Raising the quotes and ensuring accurate billing instruction to finance for invoicing
- Weekly budget and account handling recons each week flagging areas were time could be overspent
- Timesheets inputted each week
- Become aware of the bigger picture with the client budgets (income targets / profitability)
If you’d like to be considered for this Account Manager role please send me your CV and we can chat further.
However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!