European Marketing Manager
Are you a multi-channel marketer, interested in leading the marketing strategy for a rapidly growing e-commerce business, within the drinks industry?
Separated from the larger FMCG business, the brand has set up a "start-up like" incubator, to focus on their high growth brands and projects. They are now seeking a marketer to develop and implement their European e-retail strategy, leading a global team of 2.
As the European Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Partner with agencies to establish and grow the vision for their European e-commerce business.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to create exciting, engaging and innovative brand experiences for all brands online
- Develop strong digital assets and campaign integrations, in collaboration with different stakeholders
- Develop a cohesive central marketing strategy for all brands in Europe
- Support in yearly local calendar of brand activations in line with brand strategy, promotional plans and industry occasions such as the World Cup or Father's Day.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, ideally within the Tech/Internet or E-Commerce space.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills, able to influence at all levels.
- Ability to think strategically, whilst still remaining hands on and executing campaigns.
- Commercially focused, with an understanding of performance marketing and how to drive best ROI.
- Creative thinker, able to bring new ideas and drive real innovation.