Digital Fundraising Specialist
The Digital Fundraising Specialist will develop, hold and drive forward the digital fundraising strategy during campaigns and year round.
My client is a global Charity who has one key mission: To better the world by providing support on the ground in fighting poverty.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Fundraising Specialist role based in London are:
- Develop and deliver the digital fundraising strategy for popular campaigns that will work as part of the wider teams strategy and objectives.
- Have strategic oversight of all digital fundraising platforms. Including but not limited to online giving pages, emails, fundraising section of the website, fundraising aspects of the shop, fundraising aps, that drive results for fundraising appeals, supporter engagement and mass participation events.
- Work collaboratively with wider team members who will assist with aspects of the delivery of the digital fundraising strategy.
- Work with colleagues across public fundraising, audience and insight, and communications to share insights and best practice on maximising current digital activity including digital advertising, email marketing, social media engagement, online giving and online giving platforms.
- Analyse the effectiveness of digital fundraising activities and produce and share insight to inform future strategies.
- Ensure the development and delivery of products and propositions required to fundraise from these activities with particular focus bespoke online fundraising platform, to ensure it is maximised to meet fundraisers needs.
- To analyse data tools and monitor performance to keep activities on track and to increase effectiveness of digital fundraising.
- Keep on top of and analyse market trends, and use these to inform strategy.
The successful Digital Fundraising Specialist will be based in London with suitable Not For Profit and Charities sector experience. Essentials are as follows:
- Significant experience of fundraising from digital channels.
- Proven experience in growing income through digital channels.
- Experience of fundraising strategy development.
- Significant experience of leading and delivering on large scale projects within a big organisation.
- Exceptional networking, negotiating, influencing and persuading skills.
- Think strategically and be able to evaluate decisions in the short, medium and long term.
- Effective Communication skills, written and oral - including strong presentation skills
- Building and sustaining effective working relationships both internally and externally.
This Digital Fundraising Specialist role is based in London, permanent and paying up to £43,000 P/A depending on experience. Not For Profit and Charities sector experience is essential for this role.