Social Media Manager
3 days left
Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading digital communications agency, their business is evolving at speed due to a number of large client wins. They are looking to hire a talented social media manager with agency side experience.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing social media strategies while managing all digital channels on a day-to-day basis. Administration includes developing and implementing strategies, raising brand awareness and advising on trends within the digital industry.
- Manage all social media channels while launching new platforms where necessary (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Manage company blog site with internal and external contributors.
- Create innovative relevant and engaging content to increase engagement
- Keep abreast of all emerging digital marketing trends and the evolving social media landscape
- Devise social media strategies and implement with the support of the directors
- Analyse and report on post successes, engagement levels, sentiment and figures with use of analytical tools and research
- Can demonstrate previous social media experience, preferably with an international B2B and B2C brand
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating best practices
- Knowledge of social media tools and techniques and the ability to use them creatively
- Knowledge of social listening tools i.e. Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.
- Full adobe creative suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- At least 3 years' experience in a Social Media role either in-house or agency
- Experience in managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and Wordpress
- Experience in building and guiding social media strategies while expertly recommending advice
- Good knowledge of advertising across social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Corporate and Social Media landscape
- Strong understanding and experience of working with a range of social media analytical tools.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly