Digital Marketing Lead - Award-winning Educational Programme
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead - Award-winning Educational Programme
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The Award-winning Educational Programme
This company is an award-winning organisation that provides innovative educational programmes for students around the world that take place on the grounds of some of the UK's top universities, helping to prepare prospective students for the next step in their educational careers. Recently bestowed with one of the UK's most prestigious business awards, this high growth organisation is currently expanding into new demographics, new locations and new mediums making it a hugely exciting time to join the company and play an integral role in the company's continued growth and expansion.
The small but growing team are looking for an accomplished Digital Marketing professional to join their team, taking ownership over the company's online marketing strategy and campaigns, and online/offline content marketing activities.
About The Digital Marketing Lead Role
As the Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for the company's lead generation across content and digital channels, consistently creating, improving and maintaining all digital marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Lead:
* Develop multi-channel digital marketing strategy aligned with the company's short-term and long-term objectives
* Manage all paid advertising campaigns across PPC (Google Adwords) and Paid Social
* Plan, develop and manage relevant digital content including social, website content, landing pages, blogs, etc
* Analyse website traffic and social engagement metrics in order to inform strategy and company goals.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Lead
If you are currently in a digital marketing position and are ready to take on a leadership role within a growing company with ambitious expansion targets, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Lead:
* Circa 5 years' experience in a digital marketing role with strong skills across PPC, SEO, Content, Social and analytics
* Excellent English writing skills and strong experience in creating content
* Advanced use of Google Analytics
* Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools preferred.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Lead role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.