4 days left
This global company, who represent some of the worlds most recognisable luxury spirits brands, are looking for a creative Account Supervisor to join their award-winning in-house agency here in London. Working across international markets, this role will see you travel, build long lasting relationships with your clients, lead innovative brand strategy and push creative boundaries!
- You'll be the lynch-pin between your clients, based here in UK, Europe and USA, and your in-house design function; you'll take briefs and shape them into tangible and exciting creative solutions, guiding your clients throughout the design and delivery lifecycle
- You will lead on all types of projects, spanning print, digital, experiential activity, on/ off trade and bespoke global travel retail channels
- You'll establish yourself as your clients 'go-to' contact on all things brand strategy, delivery and creative! You'll know where to channel energy and focus for your clients, allowing them to maximise their brands potential
- You will manage all project logistics including production phrases, from advising on key milestone delivery, budgets and schedules, to liaising with external vendors and suppliers
- This agency is current based outside of the London area, but moving to a Central location in the very near future; therefore you will be willing to travel and equally work autonomously until the move is complete. You'll be self driven, entrepreneurial, proactive, communicative and able to work with a strong level of autonomy. Due to a number of your key clients being based overseas, you'll also be prepared to travel as and when needed
- You'll be a natural problem solver, able to advise your clients on potential opportunities for growth and always be one step ahead of the process, able to troubleshoot in all situations!
- This role would suit someone with prior agency experience, who is eager to take their knowledge of the industry and apply it in a unique and impactful role; you'll truly get to take ownership over your workloads - whilst this role is Account Handling, you'll equally need to be experienced across all areas of Project Management
- Ideally, you will have experience working on Spirits/ Alcohol brands however this is a bonus, and not mandatory!
If you are an accomplished Account Supervisor, looking for an exciting challenge where you can truly shape a role for yourself working on some of the worlds most recognised brands, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Account Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly