Innovative leisure business is looking for an experienced Category (Product) Manager, working alongside Food & Drink and Amusement Managers.
Product Manager - £40,000 - Hertfordshire
Leading leisure organisation, based in Hertfordshire.
As Product Manager you will have a proven track record in product management and strategy. You will be based in Hertfordshire with some travel required. You will be responsible for:
- full account management of supply partners
- sourcing and negotiating the best possible supply partnerships
- working with the Pricing Manager in building pricing policies, including competitor and market trends
- reviewing product performance
- selecting optimum product ranges across food & drink and toys
To be successful in this Product Manager role you MUST have:
- proven experience of product sourcing within leisure, casual dining and family entertainment
- significant experience in a similar product role in a commercially focused environment
- skills in partnership or account management including marketing campaign execution
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Product Manager - £40,000 - HertfordshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.