Midweight 2D Designer
We are looking for a Midweight 2D Designer for a live event and digital experience agency. They create unique and iconic experiences for some of the biggest global brands.
This is exciting Opportunity for a 2D Designer who is super ambitious to both work with and be the best. You will either be a midweight already looking to move to an exciting agency, or a strong junior who is looking for that next step up.
You will have 3+ yrs experience in experiential or integrated agencies and be conversant with through-the-line design campaigns.
It is important that you have exposure working across multiple channels, from event design through to branding, and everything in between. Alongside this, due to the industry turning and focusing highly on a digital offering, we require someone who possesses a good grasp and understanding of the digital space. We aren't looking for an out and out digital native, but someone who has a good amount of exposure to this channel.
Ultimately design is your craft, it's what gets you out of bed in the morning. We want someone with exceptional flair and an eye for detail; but equally important, we want someone with ideas who can take the initiative and run with a project, without needing their hand held.
You'll be an expert in Adobe CC. What's more, you will have the confidence to talk about your work to internal teams, as well as clients. You'll be working alongside, and in close collaboration with, other 2D and 3D Designers, so the ability to work as a team player is essential.
This position reports to Head of Creative Services
- Create compelling and visually stunning graphic solutions to our client briefs that are unbounded by medium; that work across all touch points, from the physical space to online (and everything in between).
- You will understand brands and know how to bring them to life across different media and touch points.
- A key player in the conceptual and creative development stages of projects.
- Design of materials to support client campaigns/projects ensuring that the design can be successfully cascaded through all media / formats associated with the project, including print, video and digital
- Know how to visually tell a story and can create proposals that sell your/our ideas to clients.
- Working closely with the Head of Creative and other designers on the development of concepts and execute your ideas to perfection.
- Production of design visuals suitable for presentation using a variety of formats, for example (though by no means exhaustively), illustrations, graphic representations, animations and mood boards
- Stay at the forefront of innovative design techniques and share your knowledge with the creative and wider teams.
- Articulate your ideas to internal teams and clients.
- Support and collaborate with members of the Digital Department to ensure consistency of vision and quality of creative across digital formats
- Work across multiple projects with multiple clients at the same time
- Company finance responsibilities including procurement paprika entry, timesheets, credit card reconciliation
- Excellence in creativity and design craft
- Excellent abilities in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Passionate about design
- Experience working alongside 3D designers
- Understanding of output for digital media
- An expert in typography, colour, space and layout
- Moving image experience is a plus but not essential
- A personable and friendly team player
- To be proficient in all software packages used within office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.