Digital Marketing Executive
3 days left
An international aviation services company are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team, in South London. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering the marketing strategy globally. The role will require you to be hands on, interested and inspired by the progressive nature of digital, with strong reporting skills and analytically savvy.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to support growth of digital globally. Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Create and manage content marketing strategies and social media presences.
- Drive traffic to group websites and making sure content is fresh and relevant.
- Digital Analytics, campaign reporting and use of CRM.
- Undertake projects to improve the design, usability and functionality of all current and future websites and be aware of and initiate when change is needed. Including launching new website.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating the ability to lead, manage and drive successful SEO, PPC, email campaigns & strategies.
- Analytically minded - experience using a variety of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Clear and concise communication with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environment
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders internally and externally
If you are an innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please get in touch.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly