Business Director roles don't get better than this! Use your strategic guidance to lead print and digital CRM campaigns for some of the UK's best loved brands.
Business Director - 12 Month Contract - £70,000-£75,000 - London
This direct and digital London agency is part of a world-wide agency network and offers the opportunity to work in truly multidisciplinary teams with brilliant people. They work with some of the best loved UK brands and have been one of the most awarded agencies time and time again!
This role would suit a Business Director looking for a new and exciting challenge for a 12 month maternity cover contract. Working on charity and retail clients, you must be able to fully understand the challenges and opportunities currently facing those sectors.
A confident leader, you will be adept at team management, inspiring at a senior level, as well as remaining sufficiently close the detail. You will ensure the team receives the direction and management required day-to-day to safeguard high standards of client service.
You will be comfortable building strong client relationships at a senior level and across multiple client teams. You will be equally experienced in running a successful business for the agency, as you will be in delivering campaigns across CRM, acquisition, retention, print, digital, DRTV, email and all member/donor communications.
We would like to hear from Business Directors with the following background and skills:
· Experience leading, motivating and developing a large account team.
· Experience of direct and digital marketing channels, especially DM, email and DRTV.
· Fluent in interpreting/discussing campaign performance, measurement, metrics, recommendations
· Excellent communication skills - articulate in person and in writing, confident presenter
· Ability to build trusted relationships with senior clients, ability to handle conflict and negotiations.
· Strong financial and commercial acumen.
Please apply now if this sounds like the challenge you're looking for!
Business Director - 12 Month Contract - £70,000-£75,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.