5 days left
An online rewards and loyalty business within the sports and betting industry has a great role for a Marketing Manager to maintain and maximise opportunities with their clients and partner relationships. They have a vibrant culture that rewards passion and hard-work but has a good work-life balance.
The Role: This is a fabulous role for a Marketing Manager who has a good understanding of digital marketing as well as offline and experience of developing and delivering campaigns for both acquisition and retention purposes. You will be responsible for reporting on existing member activity and driving revenue and engagement by creating engaging campaigns to also acquire new members across a number of different sporting arenas.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new partners including managing all marketing collateral and requirements
- Project manage the delivery of promotions through partner marketing channels
- Manage multi-channel acquisition campaigns to drive new customers to the websites
- Deliver campaigns across email, social and other digital channels; assist with customer segmentation to ensure the campaigns are tailored correctly
- Working closely with the CRM, insight and digital teams to ensure consistent communications
- Ensure website content is engaging and relevant
The Candidate: You will have a love of sport and ideally will have worked in a rewards/loyalty/leisure/betting/sports industry previously. You must also have a strong generalist marketing background and understand how to drive activity through digital campaigns and understand the importance of segmentation, acquisition and retention marketing. A strong relationship builder, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be prepared to go the extra mile for your partners. Excellent written skills and proven experience of writing website content is also beneficial.
As well as a salary of up to £32,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, private healthcare, death in service, discretionary bonus.
This Marketing Manager role is commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Stafford
Marketing Manager, £32,000, Burton on Trent
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly