2 days left
My client are one of the most prominent forces in the design and engineering world and work across the globe to turn exciting ideas into tangible reality.
I am searching for an expert content manager who understands how to turn expert knowledge and insight into world class online content. The role will be focused around developing the businesses online experience which simultaneously showcases all the projects, services and expertise they do whilst driving awareness and engagement.
Our client has excellent in house services but you'll also be expected to create excellent copy yourself.
Working closely with the Head of Online you will develop and own the content review/refresh program. Focusing on ensuring each industry and service page supports their business and marketing objectives, highlighting our expertise, people and thinking. Your core responsibilities are:
- Working with global business leaders to understand their business objectives, then using your expertise to showcase how online will help them achieve these objectives
- Supporting the Head of Online to develop a content strategy for arup.com which you are responsible for implementing
- Creating best practise guides focussing on what makes great content to support online content editors
- Developing a content roadmap for all industries and services pages, ensuring this content is regularly updated and refreshed
- Working alongside the Head of Online and Web Manager to develop a SEO strategy
- Creating an AB testing approach, working with the Web Manager
- Responsible for managing agencies to develop creative and content where required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in creating online content
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and seek help when needed
- Copywriting and web development qualifications desirable
- Excellent organisational skills, ideally with experience in project management
- Confident working with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers, offering direction and support as guided by the requirements of the wider team
Interested in finding out more… Get in touch to find out more!
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly