Are you a partnerships professional, interested in leading the commercial partner strategy for one of the UK's favourite brands?
Operating in the travel space, the business has gone through some big changes in recent years and are looking for an interim partnerships manager to generate revenue and increase awareness and consideration.
As the Brand Partnerships Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Develop a strong commercial partner strategy (National and Regional) with annual plans to raise Brand awareness, consideration, advocacy, drive acquisition, and deliver revenue targets.
- Dovetail the partner strategy with overall marketing strategy and plans
- Work closely with Revenue, Operational and CX teams to maximize the effectiveness of partnership activation.
- Identify and build excellent relationships with key regional stakeholders including local tourist boards, regional development agencies, and specific marketing agencies.
- Develop and manage marketing plans for regional partner activity integrating across a mix of media channels where appropriate
- Identify, negotiate and implement third party revenue/CX generating add on opportunities via digital channels such as hotel sales, theatre add ons, etc.
- You must be able to demonstrate partnership/Affinity management experience within a consumer brand.
- Demonstration of revenue generation via partnerships (in excess of £200,000 p/a)
- Excellent understanding of the power of a Global Brand
- Excellent negotiation skills, understanding the value trade between brands.
- Solid judgment of creative work and understanding of the creative and production process
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously in order to meet strict deadlines