Account Manager - award winning integrated agency part of a famous network
Our client is an established and dynamic integrated and content marketing agency that focuses within the B2B sector and has lots big brand experience. In fact their client base is so broad you can't pigeon hole them!
Its boom time at this agency and due to numerous wins and continued organic growth, they are now seeking another experienced Account Manager to join the team and work on some of their main accounts.
As an Account Manager (and as you'd expect) you will play an integral part in the client services team, reporting directly into the Account Director and managing a small team of Account Executives. You will have full responsibility for the day to day running of projects and you will need to be able to manage this through various agency departments, highlighting potential issues and have regular client contact at all levels.
Not here to teach you to suck eggs but here is a top line of some of the key skills/experience you'll need:
- You will have solid experience in integrated within the B2B arena
- You must have a background working within a marketing agency
- Managed multi touch campaigns with strong digital experience and held account responsibility for delivery and growth
- Liaised and managed senior level client relationships
- Managed at least one member of staff on a daily basis
- Have a roll your sleeves up mentality yet also hungry to develop your career within one agency
- Worked with a creative, developers, copywriters and strategist and understand what each function does
In return for your experience as a Account Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging from 30-35k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Account Manager we are looking for then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.