Digital Marketing Executive
A newly established start-up who have major plans to disrupt the wine industry are searching for an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive to join their small but powerful team in East London.
You will be tasked to work with the product team to help build and execute the digital marketing strategies to drive awareness, customer acquisition and retention across different mediums.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Assist in delivering customer growth and manage performance of digital marketing channels against KPI's such as Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and LifeTime Value (LTV).
- Help create, launch and measure integrated campaigns to drive revenue and engagement over the customer lifecycle.
- Social media planning and management.
- Landing page creation and optimisation to support campaigns from PPC to emails.
- Report KPI's with the use of Google Analytics or other analytical packages.
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping
- CRM strategy and integration across digital platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
- Proficient in Excel, specifically with pivot tables VLOOKUP and formulas
- Understanding of HTML and CSS would be a bonus
- Experience of using content management systems (CMS)
Opportunity to receive a competitive salary along with equity in the business and a phenomenal development programme. If this role is of any interest please apply.