Senior Creative Manager
Are you a successful Lead Designer or Creative Lead, interested in leading the creative function within a unique and rapidly growing travel brand in South-West London?
As the Senior Creative Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Lead and manage the internal creative team of 5 (1 graphic designer, 1 copy writer, 1 creative assistant, 1 videographer, 1 publications manager).
- Support your team to deliver creative across website, marketing channels & trade for multiple brands
- Take responsibility for quality of creative work, making sure there is consistency across touch points.
- Develop the new Brand guidelines, defining brand purpose, Tone-of-voice, Look-and-feel and master assets
- Own and enhance the brands iconic and unique images & video across all brands, creating a rich digital asset management system, with full rights management.
- Lead the team, provide direction, develop & motivate individuals, and managing priorities, delivering on time, on budget.
- Appoint and manage the required agency partners.
- Excellent copywriting, with creative flair coupled with impeccable grammar, research and accuracy.
- Graphic design for web, digital and physical marketing, with masterful grasp of aesthetic, typography, color, layout, form & photography. Expert user of software such Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark, as well as being at ease working with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced people leader, with ability to feedback clearly & constructively, develop individuals and give teams direction.
- Always looking to adopt the latest digital advertising formats and consumption habits, A firm understanding of social media format', variants and best practice.
Apply for Senior Creative Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly