Senior Sales Executive, London
Since its launch in 1880, our client has been known throughout the performing arts world as the number one source of theatre news, reviews, jobs and advice. They are the world's oldest and best theatre publication with a print readership of 30,000 and over ½ million unique users online, They are uniquely positioned to offer access to theatre makers and theatre goers, online and in-print.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, recruitment advertising sales executive to join their established, industry leading Media Company based in the heart of London Bridge. This is a position that requires you to have an excellent understanding of the importance of recruitment advertising and are able to convey this over the telephone in a consultative manner. You will also need to have the ability to initiate and close opportunities, manage discussions and sell print and digital advertising solutions to potential clients and agencies.
- Driven, Approachable and enthusiastic
- B2b recruitment advertising experience is essential with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of digital and print advertising as well as social media
- Competent in using multiple technologies and quickly picking up systems, an ability to learn quickly is essential
- Confidence in building relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Be driven, highly ambitious with a bucket load of target tenacity
- £25,000 - £30,000 p.a. (DOE)
- 40% commission OTE + open ended + annual bonus
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Discount on theatre tickets