A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a global investment bank on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be an integral part of the EMEA Marketing team and will have every opportunity to grow and expand on your marketing capabilities.
- work collaboratively with Business Area Marketing Directors/Managers and key business sponsors to help deliver marketing projects across each of the IB business areas.
- support in the delivery of brochures, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, websites and video content.
- report results on all campaigns, presenting findings to Marketing Directors and senior management.
- manage logistics for third party conferences in close collaboration with Events team including; giveaway items, supporting visual presentations, collateral, exhibit booths and signage as well as shipping.
- central coordinator of the Investment Bank awards calendar. Support on awards submissions and creation of marketing materials to promote award wins.
- work collaboratively with partners in internal communications, group branding, corporate communications, Press Office, GMCS and external agency partners.
- a minimum of 7 years' experience in financial services marketing, preferably at an investment bank or at a marketing agency servicing the IB sector
- marketing project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- visual design, writing and editorial skills.
- the ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication
- comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing time frames and short deadlines
If you are ready to step up and become part of a fantastic Marketing function then apply today!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly