Senior Account Executive - outstanding creative AR/VR Agency
If you’re an amazing Senior Account Executive and want to work on some exciting, cutting edge projects, we’d love to meet you!
This is a rapidly growing digital marketing and communications agency at the forefront of the industry, using cutting edge technology and innovation to lead the way in the development of new concepts in the digital space. The team work with high profile, international brands to develop bespoke apps and products using the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) technology.
Senior Account Executive – The Role
The team are on the lookout for an exceptional senior account executive.. Based in South West London, you’ll help them build on the success they have created so far and work on the expanding portfolio.
This will be a diverse and varied role, where you will contribute to the delivery of projects, ensuring they are on time and in budget, whilst working in synergy with a small, close knit team. You’ll also support and contribute to company marketing and business development activities and initiatives.
Senior Account Executive - The Ideal Candidate
• Your clients and team members love you; you’ve built some phenomenal relationships and you have top-notch project management skills
• Experience gained from a creative agency eg integrated marketing, branding, design, experiential etc.
• Self-motivated with experience juggling multiple projects and smashing deadlines
• A team player with oodles of initiative and creativity
• You’re a sponge when it comes to keeping up-to-date with industry trends
• First-class communicator, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Superior attention to detail
Senior Account Executive – The Offer
• Circa £23,000-26,000 a year, depending on experience
• 25 days’ holiday per year, plus your birthday off so you can spend the day celebrating
• Potential to receive financial bonuses based on the company’s yearly performance
• Opportunity to work with some really fab clients: well-known global companies and high profile brands across the retail, beauty, beverage and automotive industries to name a few
• Career progression – learn, develop and progress your career within a successful organisation committed to training and personal/career development
• A chance to travel, maybe grab a hot dog in New York or some chocolate in Geneva
• Great team dynamic – this is a small team with a flat structure, giving you a huge opportunity to input into and contribute ideas to all client projects and growth of the business
Apply for Senior Account Executive - outstanding creative AR/VR Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly