Ready for your next step in recruitment? Or perhaps you are looking to start a career in recruitment having worked in financial services? Well we have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Boutique recruitment agency in the heart of central London are on the lookout for their newest member to join a highly collaborative, friendly team! Working with a variety of exciting companies ranging from large financial services, agency names, charitable organisations, leading membership groups, high profile corporates and everything in between on a range of Financial Services, Events and Marketing job opportunities.
As specialists to our chosen sectors, we are a well-known, long standing and reputable agency who offer a very consultative approach to our clients and candidates alike.
As a Recruitment Consultant, no two days will ever be the same! Some of the types of roles you could find yourself working on include a business analyst, insight data manager, project manager, marketing communications manager or copywriter, this is, we believe a stand out opportunity!
Essentially you will lead on your own recruitment projects from start to finish from meeting and taking detailed briefing with clients, writing and constructing exciting copy for adverts, interviewing and guiding candidates through the recruitment process to managing offers, contracts and referrals! Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of permanent, temporary and contract recruitment briefs from start to finish
- Write and construct adverts for websites, job boards and social media channels
- Source and interview candidates through search and ad response methods
- Meet and register all new candidates, proactively managing your own candidate pool
- Manage the interview, feedback and offer process
- Client visits as required and attendance at networking opportunities
- Candidate administration (referencing, referrals, contracts etc.)
- Financials - fee's, rates and invoicing paperwork
- Work widely with a supportive team helping each other to fill roles and encouraging a positive work environment.
We understand that recruitment professionals come from all kinds of backgrounds, as we are too! So, you may either be an experienced business professional with great industry experience or perhaps an already experienced recruitment consultant? Or maybe a solid account/client manager. What is essential to the role is a flexible and adaptable attitude, plenty of initiative and pro-activeness, good multitasking and prioritising and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you or perhaps an enticing opportunity to learn a little more, do not hesitate to Click the 'Apply' button now! We would love to hear from you.