Marketing and Events Administrator (luxury charters)
Are you a creative and ambitious marketing professional who is a real "out-of-the-box" thinker? This is a fab opportunity to build your career in a hugely successful luxury charter company marketing B2B high end events!
An international private charter company who provide luxury transportation for prestigious clients all around the world. They not only offer aircraft solutions but also bespoke high-end holiday packages and experiences for their guests. This is a fun and dynamic company who offer fantastic benefits and promote training and internal progression as they continue to grow and expand the business.
A 12-month FTC role sat within the events team and reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive, you will assist with the marketing of a busy calendar of B2B events from epic summer parties to networking events, elegant client soirees as well as large exhibition stands and headline sponsor programmes at industry-renowned trade shows & exhibitions. You will be encouraged to bring new and exciting ideas to the table and continually tackle new challenges, so no two days will ever be the same. This is an administrative role however you will assist with all aspects of the event production including researching new sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to organising venues and performers or arranging travel. You will work on the marketing for a range of projects implementing both online and offline campaigns. This role is working alongside a super social, fun and busy team who aim to create a real "wow-factor" in everything they do. I am looking for someone who can interview and start ASAP.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with event marketing campaigns including direct marketing, social media, PR and print advertising
- Researching new industry exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and assist with the production of new displays
- Assisting with staff travel and event logistics e.g. shipping collateral to and from events
- Researching new ideas for entertainment, promo material, suppliers, venues and stands
- Collating feedback data and reporting on the success of events
You will be a creative and enthusiastic marketing administrator or assistant with 6-12 months marketing experience. You will enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team, but also be happy to work autonomously. I am looking for someone thrives in a creative environment and is interested in the world of luxury charters and high-end events. You need to be confident to build relationships with clients and stakeholders and have excellent communication skills. You will be a highly motivated, organised, proactive and sociable person with strong administrative skills with a desire to learn and be challenged.
- Ideally 6-12 months' work experience in marketing or events
- Educated to degree level preferably in marketing or equivalent
- A passion for creative events and all things marketing
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects to deadlines, and be flexible to changing priorities and tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are looking for an opportunity to build your career in marketing and events in a fast-paced, expanding business, and your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please click "Apply" now.