Creative Services Manager (Mat Cover & Part Time)
Job Title: Creative Services Manager (Mat Cover Contract) - Social Media Agency
Job Type: Maternity Cover for 6-8 months, full time
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an established and talented Creative Services Manager to join a multi-award winning and highly innovative creative social media agency. This independent creative social media agency works with tier 1 consumer brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative social media agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist social media and digital agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. As an agency they have an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Creative Services Manager
The Creative Services Manager role will become a key member of the team, managing resource and campaigns across social platforms for a range of big name consumer brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Services Manager:
* Manage resource, schedules and bookings across creative services
* Interrogate and interpret client briefs to understand the creative output needed
* Project manage social campaigns and creation of social media guidelines & brand playbooks
* Devise and manage budgets for projects
* Have an active interest in industry trends & campaigns in creative industries, emerging technology and ad platforms in social
You'll have experience managing social media campaigns, projects and creative resource, and you'll be a driven and enthusiastic professional.
Skills and experience needed for the Creative Services Manager role:
* At least 2 years' experience working in social media, within a project management or creative services capacity
* Experience working on projects for consumer brands
* Understanding of creative workflows across social, video, branding & design
* Energy & enthusiasm
* Entrepreneurial mind-set
For more information about the Creative Services Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.