Media Strategist (USA Market)
If you can speak to the America's market and are a digital media specialist who's looking to go client side, look no further! This is an opportunity to take on a STRATEGIST role at a leading e-commerce luxury brand.
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Media Strategist (America’s) is a cross-channel, cross-brand role specifically focused on the America’s region (US, Canada and Latin America), reporting in to the Head of Paid Media. As a key role within the Paid Media team, they will work closely with the in-house Performance and Brand Media teams to ensure that the strategy for their region is executed in line with the needs of the business.
• Keeping in-close contact with the Performance Media Team and ensuring that regional priorities are being resourced and executed in line with the agreed plans and targets
• Road mapping key projects / tests to support the wider AM marketing strategy, commercial objectives and nuances of the US market in particular.
• Ensuring that live Brand Media campaigns in the AM region are executing in line with plans.
• Building a rounded view of all Paid Media activities within the AM region and collaborating with regional teams on 360 degree media plans that will ultimately drive the bottom line business growth in the region.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify their experience in a hands on challenging environment.
• 5+ years digital marketing experience focused on a combination of the following areas: Paid Search, Google Shopping, Display and Paid Social
• Ability to think and operate holistically across the complete spectrum of Digital Media
• Able to turn granular analysis of digital data into appropriate and executable strategies.
• Experience on large advertisers working on multi market campaigns in the America’s region, most importantly the US.
Apply for Media Strategist (USA Market)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly