Global Head of SEO
We are working with an exceptional business in the fin tech space, they are established, cash rich but still describe themselves as having the soul of a start-up. You would be joining a global business with offices in over 10 countries including Europe, APAC, Africa, the Middle East and the USA.
Just over a year ago they refurbished their head office in London and it has everything you would expect from a tech business; breakout areas, private quite rooms, they are fully set up for hot desking to support collaboration between teams as well as remote working. There are pool tables, foosball tables, a supply of snacks including fruit.
As the head of SEO you will define and lead the global SEO strategy, managing 20+ direct SEO reports as well as working with supporting teams and managing necessary resources such as content writers, graphic designers and developers. You and your team will be responsible for optimisation for web pages, news, videos, and apps.
You will have a considerable marketing budget to work with and will need to be across the financials, reporting back to senior stakeholders and driving cross team collaboration to ensure that SEO best practices are being thought of in the wider marketing teams.
- You will have an exceptional understanding of on page, off page and technical SEO
- Management of large international SEO teams at an enterprise level including budgeting and KPI's
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience at different levels including senior management
- Previously having worked across regulated industries before either in house or in an agency
- Use the best tools in the market
- Extra days leave for volunteer work
- Monthly social events
- Your choice of a PC or MAC
- Optional global travel to other offices
- Personalised training and development including budget for conferences and events
- Fully set up for remote working
- Performance related bonuses