Performance Marketing Manager
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager - Ed-Tech Start-up
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 with added work benefits ranging from EMI stock options to office beer fridges within the start-up work environment
About The Ed Tech Start-up
Utilising an inventive and exciting business idea to make education more accessible and affordable, this rapidly advancing Ed-tech Start-up in London's city centre are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to help further establish a name for business within the Ed-tech industry. Supplying an eBook with 180,000+ online academic titles, their goal is to become the world's online learning library.
Currently in the midst of a funding round and attracting substantial investment, the Ed-Tech Start-up's Performance Marketing Manager will own performance and acquisition marketing within the business itself.
As a Performance Marketing manager working for a modern, forward thinking business; you will be influential in innovating the world of academic publishing and achieving further success for this impressive, up and coming Ed-Tech Start-up.
About The Performance Marketing Manager Role
With the aim of the Ed-tech start-up to create a team around the Performance Marketing Manager, there is a huge scope for growth and progression.
Key Responsibilities for the Performance Marketing Manager:
* Have the freedom to explore digital marketing channels to help pioneer innovative, creative marketing campaigns with the goal of improving acquisition performance
* Utilise cutting-edge technology to track campaigns and product funnel performance
* Develop an acquisition marketing plan with the Head of Marketing to execute
* Ultimately, help build, lead and manage a Performance Marketing team to fuel the growth of the company
If you are a highly driven digital marketer looking to further your career within an exciting, high growth start-up this could be the perfect next step for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Performance Marketing Manager:
* 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably for a B2C start-up or SaaS
* Good with numbers and experience using marketing analytic tools
* Positive, energetic and are ready for the challenges of working in a growing start-up
* A self-starter with a 'hands-on' approach
The Performance Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £42,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Performance Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1209
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly