Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a medium sized independent creative agency based in east London, they deliver insight-led campaigns, interactive platforms, products, and content for many leading brands across fashion, lifestyle and consumer.
They're now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the studio, ideally you will share a passion and expertise for interactive experiences and be happy collaborating with clients to scope, plan and deliver projects on time and on budget with the original vision intact.
You'll be leading the delivery of a broad range of digital projects from creative tech experiences, full dotCom overhauls to VR and experiential. You'll be everyone's point person for projects, ensuring the client as well as the internal team are supplied with everything they need to know, what to expect and what to do next etc.
* 3-5+ years experience
* Digital and/or interactive background
* Strong of knowledge delivery principles and methodologies
* Very comfortable in a technical environment
Nice to have:
* Proven track record of delivering exceptional and complex dotCom platforms for consumer-facing brands to a standard of excellence.
* Experience delivering digital campaigns and interactive experiences
* Demonstrate expert project management across multiple streams of work with various technologies.
* Ability to understand and interpret client requests, creative and design thinking and technical solutions.
* Experience with the tools required to track a project through delivery; Trello, Slack etc.
* Comfortable building SOWs, Timelines and Costs.
This is an exciting chance to join a creative agency producing award-winning work. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly