Our client is a leading lifestyle brand renowned for their authentic and bespoke service. They are looking for a Content Executive to join their growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Content Manager, the Content Executivewill be involved in writing tasks across a range of content platforms, in print and online, to contribute to quality creative solutions that meet their business objectives. They will also be working alongside the wider in-house marketing team, which includes designers and a data and insight team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong willingness to learn and develop a thorough understanding of the brand and ethos, taking on the company's tone of voice as part of its brand positioning and marketing strategy.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content to meet the company's marketing objectives across a range of online and offline channels. The role will include working on product descriptions, destination guides, e-shots, newsletters, articles/interviews, competitions, advertorial and ads, blogs and brochures.
- Ensuring all written content is consistent with the brand style, including relevant adaptions for different platforms/purposes.
- Contributing to regular content planning and brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in social media, blogging and content marketing.
- Working with the Social Media Consultant and Content Manager on the management and development of the company's social media strategy.
- Maintaining a calendar of topical events to feed into the weekly and monthly content plans.
- The ability to write to a specific tone of voice: being consistent across all platforms.
- A good understanding of creative vs commercial content: knowing how to balance the emotive/imaginative with the brand-lead objectives of professional copy.
- Attention to detail: checking all written content for accuracy and ensuring it adheres to the company style, in accordance with the style guide.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management: handling multiple projects and work flows and delivering good quality work on time.
- Staying calm under pressure: reacting quickly and effectively to last-minute trading requirements and updates.
- Customer focused: understanding consumer-lead content and a diverse range of customer needs and requirements. Being able to adjust messaging to suit different audiences.
- Results driven: striving for high and continuously improving performance.
- Innovative and resourceful: finding new ways to address challenges and issues.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language.
- Experience in writing for a range of marketing channels and audiences with the ability to adjust messaging accordingly.
- A proactive approach to workload and contributing new ideas.
- A desire to keep abreast of trends and happy to spend hours researching.
- Passionate about travel and immersing yourself in local culture.
Please send CV with a portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly