Senior Account Director - Customer Engagement Agency - London
An ambitious Senior Account Director is urgently required to join an award-winning customer engagement agency in central London.
The Agency are part of a global network with ambitions to dominate the agency landscape by becoming the most formidable global customer engagement agency. The agency has long standing historic ties with huge brands and recently went through a positive transformation hiring senior leadership from the likes of BBH, Mother which have given the agency a new vision & perspective.
As a Senior Account Director you will be a business lead on the agencies main account with exposure to two high profile FMCG/retail client wins to diversify your client portfolio. Loyalty & CRM are at the heart of everything this agency does… You will be strategically leading the development of CRM programmes across all areas of the business to land an omni-channel experience that is both personal and engaging for customers.
Creative and strategy go hand in hand across the agency, your role as a SAD will be varied from working with strategic insight teams on comms planning to liaising with the creative dept on idea generation.
The account handling team is 10 people strong with a reporting line into a managing partner. As a SAD you will have line management responsibility of a mid-weight team. Plans are in place to develop and nurture the successful SAD into a Business Director under the expert guidance of a managing partner with a fantastic reputation in the industry.
Is it you?
- The successful SAD with come from a reputable large agency with a strong CRM, loyalty, digital focus.
- You will understand how to influence omnichannel experiences and have in-depth knowledge on digital/marketing disciplines
- The ability to understand a clients business, providing expert advice is key. Along with managing budgets of £2mill +
- You will be driven by progression / learning and take great pride in managing and developing your own team.
- Great remuneration / package available with the opportunity to shape some high profile global brands. This opportunity would suit someone looking to step out of their comfort zone, learn lots and be given the platform to succeed.
Salary: £50-60k, plus great package + benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send David your CV via the "link" below to be considered. David can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.