Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading charity-focused agency based in North London who are looking for experienced integrated Project Managers with a digital leaning to join their delivery team.
They have a fantastic client base working with some of the best known and loved charities in the market. The culture is fun, hard working and above all very passionate about the sector they work in.
This post requires you to scope, control and deliver integrated and digital fundraising projects as a member of a new project management team. You will also support on the implementation of new project management approaches, tools and techniques. You will:
* Deliver projects, including new products and MVP product launches, on time and within budget
* Produce a robust scope of work for all of your projects
* Control project costs, time, resources and partner requirements to ensure optimal results and profitability
* Be accountable for the quality control process on your projects
* Contribute to the ongoing development of Open's network of delivery partners and freelancers
* Work with the Head of Delivery and Traffic Manager to assemble and guide project teams
* Work with the Head of Delivery to trial and implement new project management approaches, tools and techniques
* Support on pitches as required
Working on integrated and digital projects across the agency's client base, this role requires an enthusiastic, process-driven individual. You will be actively involved in scoping out new projects and building detailed project plans, and comfortable collaborating with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver them. Your attention to detail is second-to-none, and you will be adept at tracking and maximising costs, resources and external partners, balancing these with quality control. Essential personal qualities include the ability to remain calm under pressure and a willingness to rapidly adapt to, and learn, new ways of working.
* Project management experience within a creative or marketing agency
* Management of integrated campaigns, microsites, digital advertising creative and email programmes
* Demonstrate knowledge of project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello and Slack
* Be organised, proactive and calm under pressure
* Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Be a wizard at multi-tasking
* Have superb attention to detail
* Possess excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an integrated or digital Project Manager to join a successful agency doing great work for worthy causes. If you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch with your CV.