A leading global creative agency based in central London are looking to bring in a Project Manager to join one of their top accounts and take a leading role delivering projects across multiple platforms.
This well-known agency utilises traditional, TV, digital, social and mobile as well as new cutting edge technology which makes them one of the largest and respected international agencies. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely with internal account teams, TV Production, Art Buying and the client to manage all aspects of integrated projects and campaigns.
You will thrive in an operations environment, embrace new challenges and possess the communication and project management skills to take briefs from inception to completion through use of appropriate resources and processes, and be well versed in workflow steps (including: strategy development, creative development and execution).
The Project Manager will:
- Deliver assigned projects within scope and budget whilst ensuring that the work is of the highest quality
- Be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and controlling all changes within a project or program and escalate when required
- Work with the finance and account teams to complete weekly revenue reconciliation reports for all projects
- Be responsible for the documentation and ownership of all project risks and issues including escalation, mitigation plans corrective plans
- Facilitate workshops and client meetings as required
- Develop communications strategy for projects
- Keep Head of Delivery up to date of potential risks and other key nuances which may affect the health of the overall client engagement
- Produce project budgets, schedules/plans, risk plans and communication plans
The Project Manager will have:
- A commercial and strategic grounding in Project Management experience in a structured environment
- Managed projects on a global integrated account
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve complex problems
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams
- Proficient in MS project or similar
- Strategic theorist - attuned to values and detail, as well as be able to provide strategic operational and tactical guidance.
- Flexible and creative thinker who can develop creative solutions that both maximize financial performance, minimize operational risk while still realizing the business objectives.
- Proactive attitude.
The successful candidate will be part of a collaborative team and agency who are always looking to grow and are going from strength to strength. They really believe in promoting from within so this would a good career move for someone looking to develop their career further. The agency offers competitive salary's, pension, health care, training as well as lots of other perks and other benefits.
If this sounds like the Project Manager role for you then please apply.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly