SAMs wanted for multi award winning London agency
Recently voted in the top 5 agencies to work for this multi-award winning agency is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement marketing agencies and regular best Agency to work in by the Sunday Times
They are recognized worldwide as a creative agency who nurture talent and look after your career. They have a great record for winning new business and continue to grow their existing client relationships annually.
This is a blue chip brand producing some multi- award winning work in 2017. The team have a strong relationship with their clients who always give the agency the opportunity to challenge them and excite them with the latest CRM techniques. The work is predominantly digital including social and film and the odd bit of print. - the rwork is increasingly evolving to include new channels and content creation.
You must have:
- At least three years solid agency experience
- Experience of CRM and digital marketing
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Extremely organized with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Adapt client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates and can present work well when called upon)
- Able to support the Account Director in assessing and setting scope
- A team player, able to work closely with the Account Director to develop a clear digital vision.
- Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health.
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery.
- Confident enough to manage expectations and confidently represent the needs and requirements of the project in internal and client meetings.