Account Manager and Account Director World Leading Advertising Agency Famous Entertainment brand
Working for one of the world’s most famous creative advertising agencies, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a Blue Chip, prestigious tech Entertainment brand.
This central London agency is best in class. People who work there, stay for a long time. They have a culture of really looking after their people, paying them well and with good bonuses – not to mention an incredibly friendly and polite atmosphere and great social culture.
The client is a prestigious cutting-edge technology brand doing some innovative and pioneering creative work. The role is purely digital with comms spanning multiple digital channels. The work is varied and project based.
This role requires someone who is a self-starter and is excellent at building and nurturing client relationships. You must be a natural leader and commercially driven, interested in growing the client business and exploring new revenue streams. You must be confident executing comms in the digital space and not be afraid to challenge and debate the creative work. The AM will need to have at least 3 years agency experience and the AD needs to have at least 7 years experience working in creative agencies (2 of these year must be at Account Director level)
Amongst other this you will need to:
- Be confident executing comms in the digital space
- Lead a team to deliver results for the client
- Be strong around the campaign strategy
- Seek to grow the client business and explore all avenues of new revenue streams
- Have a relentless focus on delivering the best customer experience
- Have a thirst for driving marketing performance which contributes to business success
- Be Assertive and confident with great interpersonal skills
- Have strong creative judgement and ability to inspire and direct creative teams and account teams.
- Be a team player – able to work with all areas of the agency and Client business
- Evaluate and sell creative work and effectively manage client feedback
- Develop insightful creative briefs
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail particularly regarding data and campaign implementation
Apply for Account Manager and Account Director World Leading Advertising Agency Famous Entertainment brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly