Digital Channels Manager
The goal of the Digital Channels Manager is to manage a high performing website, email and community platforms;
supporting the delivery of business-wide objectives & provide core digital expertise
The client is an established Not for Profit and Charities brand based in North London, seeking a Digital Channels Manager to join and manage an experienced digital unit.
The key responsabilities for this Digital Channels Manager are:
- Working with stakeholders to develop insight programmes which include:
- Analytics to gain actionable insight and embed a culture of evidence-based thinking.
- Monitoring of online user behaviours
- Implementation and management of personalisation relevantly across the site.
- Day to day business management of the website (Sitecore) and other digital channels, ensuring that the site showcases the work of the charity, facilitates engagement with defined audience segments.
- Plan and implement BAU road map that delivers value to the organisation and oversees the teams development and implementation.
- Understand the aims and objectives of all business areas, enable them to use digital to engage their audiences and meet their targets.
- Champion of user & SEO requirements to create information architectures, wireframes and functional specifications to meet organisational as well as user needs.
- Ensure marketing and communications activity is optimised and integrated.
- Develop and deliver an efficient and effective user experience for our digital heroes across the UK with strategic guidance, training and support; fit for purpose CMS and email platform with quality assured governance frameworks.
- Gatekeeper of GDPR compliance across our digital channels.
- Develop the team into a centre of excellence of digital expertise, education and innovation that follows best practise production frameworks, governance, policies and guidelines.
- Take overall responsibility for relationships with third party suppliers such as development agency, hosting company and payment gateway provider(s).
The succesful Digital Channels Manager will be based in London and must have the following experince:
Managing and optimising digital channels and communications for complex organisation(s).
- Using analytics and insight to inform actionable insights and optimise activity, inform strategy and meet audience needs.
- Implementing and optimising content and campaigns relevant across channels.
- Developing and delivering user focused email strategies with automation.
- Ecommerce systems.
- Governance and maintenance of design and content principles across a larger complex site.
Delivering complex project to time and budget and good understanding of project management best practise.
Leading a team of digital communications specialists and of developing a team into specialist.
Developing non-digital colleagues into digital advocates, and enabling them to employ digital techniques, providing the necessary change management techniques, advice, frameworks, governance, policies and guidelines.
Building internal systems and protocols to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.) reflecting both audience segments and programmes.
Leading & setting SEO KPIs using best affordable tools and managing the work required to achieve which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
This role is permanent based in London and paying up to £43,313 P/A. Not for Profit and Charities experience preferred but not essential.