Freelance Senior Account Manager (ATL and Digital) – Integrated Agency
Freelance Senior Account Manager (ATL and Digital) – Integrated Agency – London - to £250 / day
ANOTHER Fill Recruitment Exclusive!
Fully-integrated, award-winning agency seeks an experienced Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director to work on a stunning FMCG client account for six months on a day rate.
You will work on pan European integrated campaigns across print/TV/digital (including content) so knowledge across TVC development and delivery is required.
The agency are a fully-integrated, award-winning international agency - 120 people strong, they provide a nurturing, collaborative environment for employees to thrive.
The Senior Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an outstanding Senior Account Manager to help service the account for one of the world’s leading FMCG companies.
Working alongside an Account Director you will run multiple work streams ensuring dots are connected and boundaries are pushed through creative design and content development.
You need to have a solid agency background and be ‘tech savvy’. By ‘tech savvy’, the agency mean being proficient and familiar with new technology e.g.; AR, VR and someone who is comfortable talking around the subject matter and presenting potential solutions to clients.
You ideally already have FMCG account experience but if not, you have a genuine interest in the sector.
Integrated experience in both digital delivery and ATL campaigns is required, with knowledge across TVC development and delivery.
And you must be agile and flexible in your ways of working; with the ability to hit the ground running and be happy largely working solus although you will have support from a Project Manager.
What does the role involve?
- Working across a breadth of projects including ATL campaigns and global awareness programmes, as well as ad-hoc campaigns across digital and social media and product launches
- Ensuring the effective delivery of a Content Marketing strategy across various social channels
- Reporting up on projects and delegating delivery tasks down across the team of AEs, AMs and supporting Project Managers
- Working with an extensive in house team spanning Planners, Strategists, Specialist Project Managers, Art Directors, Designs, Editors, Producers, Animators and Editors
What are the agency looking for?
- Solid agency experience
- Extensive cross discipline experience, with a focus on integrated ATL campaigns
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Tech savvy with a genuine interest and (ideally) experience in the FMCG sector
- Ability to instil confidence in Senior Management and clients alike
- Build long-term relationships with the client, who will perceive the SAM as their business partner
- Write inspiring briefs (sometimes with Planning) to generate ideas, and demonstrate ability to sell in the work
- Setting a good example and mentoring junior staff, enjoy supporting and enabling team members
- Fun, friendly and outgoing
This is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, integrated agencies. Senior Account Managers or Junior Account Directors with integrated experience (ATL and digital) please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Freelance Senior Account Manager (ATL and Digital) – Integrated Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly