Client Partner - Global B2B Marketing Agency
Job Title: Client Partner - Global B2B Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £70,000 basic depending on experience plus bonus scheme, private healthcare, flexible working hours, pension, free breakfast
About The B2B Marketing Agency
My client is a multi-award winning global digital marketing agency, with a modern HQ in Central London and a presence in the US and Asia. With a headcount of over 100 people globally, they are market leaders who are continuing to innovate and expand. Due to organic growth, they are seeking an ambitious Client Partner to join their team, an experienced yet hungry professional who can make a real impact. This agency partners with big name brands in B2B and corporate, some of the biggest names globally in a variety of sectors including FMCG and Public Sector. They foster a working culture that promotes flexibility and autonomy, and have a flat meritocratic structure.
About the Client Partner role
You'll head up a few key accounts, leading a multidiscipline team to deliver integrated marketing strategies that achieve awesome business results. You'll be given the platform to shape the role and make it your own.
Key Responsibilities for the Client Partner
* Own key accounts and manage high level stakeholders
* Lead a talented diverse team to implement multi-channel campaigns, focussing on digital and CRM, for big name B2B brands
* Identify opportunities to upsell to key clients, driving account growth
* Advise your clients on integrated marketing strategy, drawing upon the expertise of diverse teams within the agency wherever needed
* Motivate, manage and develop team members underneath you
You'll be a talented digitalprofessional with experience in B2B marketing, and ideally with agency side experience. You'll be hungry and seeking an autonomous strategic role where you can drive business performance at an award winning global agency. If this sounds like you, I'd love to speak with you.
Skills and Experience needed for the Client Partner role:
* Strong commercial ability
* Multi-channel marketing communications knowledge with ability to conceive effective and targeted strategies
* Excellent ability to lead and motivate people
* Multi-sector B2B experience
* Collaborative nature
For more information about the Client Partner role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry