Product Marketing Manager
A fantastic opportunity has just come available for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join a highly reputable B2B business based in the Bradford area. You will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and product teams to engage with customers to drive renewals, upsell and generate new revenue. If you want to work for a fast-paced creative business then please read on.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse the size, dynamics and behaviours of market segments appropriate for product and revenue goals.
- Understand the market's buying cycles and influencers to target in a segmented way with appropriate messages.
- Develop the go-to-market plans for the product range including product/market fit, competitor analysis and market analysis.
- Deliver customer feedback and requirements into Product Management to help shape the product roadmap.
- Working with the Regional Marketing Managers, develop the lead generation strategy and coordination of campaigns.
- Help manage relevant areas of the marketing budget including budget setting, monthly review and spend.
To be considered for this position you must be an experienced product and/or brand professional with a demonstrable background ideally within publishing, education or content/media industries. I'm looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects. Strengths in copywriting/content is key and you must be detailed orientated and take ownership of delivering results.
The business offer a fantastic work/life balance scheme and are open to flexible working. Truly great business and not an opportunity to miss out on.
Based in the Bradford area this role is commutable from Halifax, Huddersfield, Bingley, Leeds and Keighley.