Marketing Manager - Highly Varied Role
- Strategic & Hands on Marketing Opportunity.
- Highly Varied Role.
- Truly interesting industry.
What you'll be doing
First off it's best to say that this is a hands on role, it's not a pure strategic piece, you will help develop and shape the marketing strategy and plan, but you will be expected to execute the campaigns with the assistance of an experienced Marketing Executive beneath you.
This really is a role where the more skills you can bring, the better. You will manage digital channels including managing the website, social media, email campaigns, and utilise Google Analytics for reporting. There is a new Wordpress website being rolled out, and you will help populate pages with original content and upload regular blogs and case studies via the CMS.
There is a regular events calendar which you will help organise and manage, and you will be expected to attend some of these but the workload will be shared. Marketing collateral will need to be produced, and so any experience with Adobe InDesign or Photoshop would definitely be beneficial, whether this is events, sales support material, or brochures, you will help create and deliver these.
External communications and PR will also fall to you, so previous knowledge of dealing with media or writing press releases would also be helpful. This really is a varied position and would definitely suit a self starter who likes to get involved in everything.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Good broad marketing experience especially across online channels
- Previous B2B industry knowledge
- Campaign management experience
- Ideally experience working on marketing plans/strategies
- Creative ability, and experience with Adobe CS is desirable
- Good content/copywriting ability
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Any background within a technical industry/sector would be a definite advantage if possible
This is a great opportunity to join a really lovely company in Chippenham and input across the entire Marketing function. There is a decent salary (up to £30k), good benefits, and a truly interesting industry to work in.
If you're interested in this role then please apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.