Junior Digital Designer
About Pulse Creative
Pulse Creative is the embedded agency for News UK, formed through a WPP-backed joint venture between The&Partnership London, m/SIX, The BOX and Wunderman. Housing more than 70 experts in everything from creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying, Pulse Creative represents the collaborative, integrated agency model of the future.
About The&Partnership London
The&Partnership London is a future-focused creative agency whose mission is to bring together creativity, technology and data in new, exciting and effective ways. Originally founded in 2001 as CHI, the agency rebranded in 2018 as The&Partnership London, underlining its position as the beating creative and strategic heart of The&Partnership’s cross-discipline network of agencies. The&Partnership London believes the future of the creative industries lies in big, bold and bionic ideas which blend world-class creativity with smart data, progressive technology and artificial intelligence.
The agency was in 2016 named the UK’s most awarded independent creative agency at Cannes Lions, as well as Digital Agency of the Year at the Campaign BIG Awards. Its clients include Argos, British Gas, Freedom Brewery, Godiva, Lexus, McVitie’s, News UK, Royal Bank of Scotland, TalkTalk, Toyota and Travelodge.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate users across a wide range of digital output, focusing primarily on email and digital banners design and development.
- Meet with clients/agency team to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients/agency team
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients/agency team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Implement designs into existing templates, and implement code changes if required
Skills and Experience Required
- Must have email and banners experience, and the ability to code and deploy both
- Excellent Mac skills, fully conversant with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent creative crafting skills – ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition, materials etc
- Knowledge of digital asset production processes
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience in an agile and quick turn-around environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn as well as inspire
If you wish to apply for this role, please email us your CV and portfolio via the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Junior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly