Account Director/ Senior Account Director - 9 month contract
- 9 month contract for an experienced Account Director/ Senior Account Director
- Shape, drive and deliver astute strategic and multichannel marketing communications plan.
- Lead the agencies key account, with the support of your team of talented Account Managers.
- Stunning offices in a rural location on the outskirts of Bath, commutable from Trowbridge, Swindon, Chippenham and South Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Heading up a well-established big name account within the Healthcare sector, B2C and B2B across Europe, you'll not only ensure all business objectives are met, but utilise your knowledge and insight to unravel untapped account potential; inspiring your clients to intelligently grow your accounts, whilst motivating and developing your client services and project manager teams too.
Versatile, engaging, proactive and hungry for success, you’ll leave no stone unturned to see every account is serviced to the highest possible level, not only meeting but exceeding expectation at every opportunity. Managing full account direction, planning and strategy as well as forecasting and budgets and team leadership, you’ll develop profitable client relationships, imparting market knowledge and your breadth of above and below the line expertise to devise and deliver appropriate strategies that really deliver results. From eCRM, social media and online display,print advertising and DM, your array of channel knowledge will impress and allow for a truly integrated approach.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an established Account Director, Senior Account Director, Group Account Director or currently a Client Services Director at the moment.
- Experienced gained in a marketing agency is essential.
- Solid in-depth proven experience devising and overseeing delivery of both digital and offline campaigns.
- Previous leadership and line management experience is a must, the team are self-sufficient and are able to work autonomously, but you need to be there to oversee their work, motivate and inspire them.
- Strong gravitas, proactive attitude, straight talking approach will see you forge and swiftly develop effective and profitable relationships with your clients and colleagues alike.
- You will love a challenge, enjoy being part of a hard-working, ambitious team and be hungry to get your teeth into this role.
- As it’s a contract you’ll need to be able to commit to the full duration, which is initially 9 months and then rolling over.
- Due to their beautiful rural location you’ll need to drive.
- As your client is based in Europe there will be occasional travel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary in line with what your experience is and what you can bring to the party.
It's a pretty urgent need for them so please don't hesitate to get in touch with your CV today or call Francesca at ADLIB for a confidential chat.