Marketing Assistant - International Financial Services Company
Marketing Assistant, International Financial Services Company, Surrey, £30k
What’s the Company like for the Marketing Assistant?
A fantastic in-house marketing role in a well-known international financial company with a global presence, great ambition and a friendly culture.
The office is in a stunning location with beautiful grounds. The company really cares about its employees and works hard to create a positive work environment. There are lots of perks including free transport to and from local railway stations, a subsidised restaurant and reasonable working hours.
There is a collaborative feel and plenty of training with opportunities to really move your career forwards and grow within the company. The company has a strong sense of values and management are supportive and offer plenty of coaching to help improve your skills.
The company has a great portfolio of different businesses within the financial sector and offers lots of opportunity to move around the organisation.
The Marketing Assistant role
The Marketing Assistant will report into the Marketing Manager and will be working across a mixture of marketing programs and initiatives to communicate with existing or prospective clients and play a supporting role in the delivery of projects.
The Marketing Assistant will be handling a lively marketing mix that is good fun with a nice mix of integration and includes print, press, radio OOH and POS.
The role is busy and would suit a Marketing Assistant who enjoys handling good creative and feels variety is the spice of life.
There is a real mixture of people at the company and they are seeking a bright spark who has worked either agency or client side with a passion for marketing and plenty of drive.
The Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs duties as required to support marketing strategy objectives.
- Assists in the management of projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, informative and delivered on time, on brand, and meet brief.
- Delivers stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames.
- Establishes project plans for small to mid-scale campaigns and maintains status of multiple projects.
- Supports the marketing team to produce monthly and quarterly reporting metrics with the ability to add commentary and insight.
- Create new or modify existing marketing materials to meet program or campaign requirements. Marketing materials include brochures, factsheets, letters and web content.
- Build relationships with our creative agencies to ensure work is delivered on brief and on time.
- Ensures activities are compliant and fit with regulatory guidelines and requirements and that they are filed and processed as per the established marketing procedure
- Manage the delivery of printed materials by managing print and production schedules and working closely with print agencies and suppliers.
- Works with the team to develop an understanding of the business and customer and how this is incorporated into effective marketing tactics as part of a larger marketing initiative.
Highlights of the Marketing Assistant role:
- Joining a friendly marketing team
- Managing a well-known financial client
- Sitting at the top table with the client
- Managing integrated projects
- Handling an interesting mix of print, press, POS and radio campaigns
Desirable Experience for the Marketing Assistant role:
- Interest and knowledge of the investment management, platform or wider financial services industry. Experience is preferred.
- Analytical and process oriented to support evidence based marketing and evolve campaign best practice.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, proof reading and editing skills and a good writer.
- Good eye for detail in the accurate production of materials.
- Resourceful, a quick learner who demonstrates initiative.
- Motivated team player, a desire to succeed and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Confident user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with external agencies and an understanding of artwork and print production processes is desirable.
- Experience of dealing with compliance and understanding regulatory impact is desirable.
Why apply for this Marketing Assistant role?
It’s a great opportunity to go client-side and join a well-known international financial company that values its staff and believes in autonomy and rapid career development.
In addition to this great Marketing Assistant role we also have other exciting opportunities for you to look at on our website: www.spectrum360.co.uk
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply for this fantastic Marketing Assistant role click the “Apply now” button below.
Apply for Marketing Assistant - International Financial Services Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly