Head of Media
Head of Media - c£80k p.a.
(Suit Group AD, Senior AD or Media Strategy Dir)
Based: Hertfordshire, accessible from, High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Watford, Bushey, Amersham, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, St Albans
Established over 30 years ago, this independent advertising agency are comprised of 45 talented marketers who create the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative for their clients. They work with some huge names in financial services, automotive, education, charity and leisure. They are based in attractive offices within 5 mins walk of both over line and tube station with parking available on site.
They're looking for an experienced Head of Media to join their media department and complement their vision for the future growth of the agency. The Head of Media will be responsible for approximately £4m of media spend ensuring campaigns are planned, delivered, optimised and reported upon to a high standard, across a range of B2B and B2C clients, manage the digital ops team, manage department bookings and financial targets. the majority of the work you'll be in charge of are 90% digital and a thorough understanding of "paid, owned and earned" is essential.
What's required from you?
- Develop and maintain multi-platform media strategies and campaigns ensuring all deliverables are met and align with client objectives
- Utilise research, data and media planning tools to drive insight and effective solutions to meet complex advertising strategy requirements
- Drive measurement and evaluation for outstanding ROI with the ability to translate results into future improvements
- Collaborate across creative and business development departments and participation in strategic pitching to drive new business for the agency
- Communicate strategic and innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills with the ability to write strategic documents and presentations
- Excellent client management skills - joint responsibility with the Client Services Director to maintain excellent client relations
- Ability to lead and grow your department with inspirational people management skills
- Embarking on our training and development programme as directed by manager and personally driven
- Having a passion and enthusiasm for media and advertising effectiveness
- Negotiating and buying of media activity
- Campaign performance management
- Nurturing talent
What's in it for you?
Aside from joining an amazing group of motivated, talented people, you can expect;
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit, tea / coffee
- Free parking in their car park next door to building
- Thirsty Thursdays (after work drinks)
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally half to one day off)
- Christmas party - has been a trip abroad previously
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being ill over a 2 month period. So you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- 2% pension this year increasing to 3% in 2019.
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD (continuous professional development) days per year to study.
Please apply now or contact Stonor and ask for Charlie