Group Account Director — Specialist Marketing Agency!
- Brand new Group Account Director role, instrumental to the business.
- Fast growing specialist marketing agency to call home.
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff and Cheltenham.
What you’ll be doing
This role is varied and no two days will be the same, from heading up the success of two of the agencies international flagship accounts (one FMCG and the other within the entertainment sector) you’ll mentor and develop a busy team of account managers and executives whilst overseeing the output and production of high profile campaigns ensuring clients are kept happy and the work delivered is to the highest possible standard.
A deep understand of relationship marketing will see you work strategically with clients, building award winning marketing campaigns that link the customer journey, whether it be app, eCommerce, brand building or direct marketing orientated. You’ll also enjoy working with a highly experienced planning and strategy team, working collectively to unearth solutions to within existing and new clients. Amongst all of this you’ll also play a key role in the success of winning pitches and the supporting the wider agency in achieving their growth plans.
What experience you’ll need
- First and foremost your experience will had been gained in an agency; whether that’s marketing, integrated, digital, direct or if not CRM your experience will lay heavily in CRM / relationship marketing
- You may be working as an experienced Account Director, Senior Account Director who is ready to take the next step up on their career or already a Group Account Director looking to take on your next challenge.
- Regardless of title, your CV will demonstrate a strong background in commercial success, pitch wins and onboarding of new clients.
- You’ll be a natural leader and have experience of building, growing and developing individuals and teams.
- We’re seeking a strategic relationship builder with the ability to manage new business process.
- First class communication skills.
- This agency have conscientiously built up a great team, who all share the same values, are hardworking, ambitious and all bring something different to the table you’ll hold the same values and be able to work collaboratively with internal colleagues and clients alike.
In return you expect a basic salary in the region of c.£50k plus benefits package. You’ll also be working amongst a team where you’ll be valued from day one within an autonomous environment that encourages input and personal growth.
They’re keen to start talking to people so please apply with your CV today or get give Fran a call for a confidential chat.