Social Media Manager - Creative Digital Agency - London
An independent award-winning Creative Digital Agency is looking to hire a motivated, creative & dynamic Social Media Manager. The agency works with a range of big named brands across automotive, alcohol, FS and entertainment and are independently owned.
Working on their largest account in the automotive category, you’ll lead the community management, moderation and development of reactive content, working closely with the Senior Social Planner & Paid Media Manager to help develop and enhance social campaigns.
You'll be experienced in social media and community managment hungry for a new challenge. You are an expert in all things social and understand how audiences engage with brands online. You’ll have a great eye for shareable content and have solid copywriting and creative skills as well as being analytical and able to build client relationships
The day to day-
- Content planning and creation
- Content distribution and management
- Community management and engagement
- Reactive & proactive social
- Analytics & reporting
- Experience in paid media
- Events management
- On call/Out of hours
Applications will only be considered for those with social media and community management experience in the automotive category. You must have paid social experience.
You’ll need -
- At least 3 years community management experience in an agency or brand
- Fanatical about all things social
- Experience in the automotive category
- A track record managing paid campaigns
- Outstanding copywriting skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Confident working with clients and building relationships at a senior level
- Experience in trend and competitor analysis
- Ability to express your judgement
- Experience in a range of Social listening, management and analytics tools such as Social Baker, Iconosquare etc
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to propel their career in social media marketing.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.