App Marketing Manager - Automotive Start-up
App Marketing Manager
A well-funded and hyper growth start up, founded by some very famous motorheads with the mission to connect enthusiasts from all over the world. Whether you have an interest in F1, Nascar or the classics, or maybe even just daily drivers, this platform covers everything that has an engine and wheels. Content focused platform that is currently reaching audiences in the millions, partnerships with the biggest names in automotive and motoring lifestyle. Not to mention influencers/celebrities flogging to the platform to roast each other's suspect car choices.
The Platform has two Apps, aimed at different demographics and drawing in audiences from every corner of the globe. This role will focus on the sister App, that is targeted towards a millennial and Gen Z audience with a strong emphasis on irrelevant yet entertaining content, quizzes/games, community engagement and an endless stream of content from pimped out Saxo's to the crystal covered Audi's and flying cares of tomorrow.
As a key member of the audience growth team you will sit within the marketing department and be responsible for building traffic, engagement and brand awareness for the App and other third-party platforms. Your underlying focus will be, but not limited to, user acquisition and retention through traditional marketing methods and more creative growth hacks.
Key performance targets:
- App downloads across IOS and Android
- App retention with a focus on reduced deletions, higher/frequent user return visits
- App acquisition and engagement: dwell time, comments, bumps, content upload
Style and Approach:
You will be a true digital and app native, with prior experience in marketing and shaping product evolution/cycle for highly engaged app products. Preferably on both IOS and Android. You will be numbers and target orientated and be brimming with innovative ideas for growing out highly engaged audiences. You will have strong opinions on user experience and engagement-driving techniques. Not afraid to take risks and throw your ideas out there, we expect you to question our product's effectiveness, direction and scare us with your latest strategies. You will see the opportunity to partner with relevant brands, social media influencers and execute these partnerships to drive traffic.
- Knowledge of App Store Optimisation
- Adwords and App Store audience targeting
- Experience dealing with App Stores: understanding how to list and describe our products to keep them fresh and relevant
- App store landscape and audience reach
- App display advertising
- Push marketing: App Alerts
- Mobile and social media advertising
- Creative execution: designing impactful marketing content
- Analytics: how to interrogate and make tactical decisions from daily Google Analytics (or equivalent) reports.